CURRENT FAVOURITES: WORSHIP MUSIC

Monday, 7 August 2017

I'm constantly in awe of the things that God is doing in my world through the way he speaks to me, the way he guides me and the way he uses those around me. My world can get so busy sometimes with so much that it can be hard to find the time to properly sit and just have a chat God. I have found recently that in the moments where I find I don't have enough time to sit and journal or read his word, just listening to some worship music can be just as intimate. So I thought I would share my top 5 favourites with you!

01. O COME TO THE ALTER - ELEVATION WORSHIP


This is hands down my all time favourite song at the moment. I could honestly listen to it over and over and never get sick of it.... I might already be guilty of this actually.

02. WHEN I LOST MY HEART TO YOU - HILLSONG UNITED


03. STARLIGHT - AMANDA COOK, BETHEL MUSIC


04. WAIRUA TAPU - EDGE KINGSLAND


This is also one of those songs that I will never get sick of listening to. When it's played by a live band it's even better. Our school band used to play this one every now and then and it was always insaaane!

05. LET THERE BE LIGHT - BRYAN & KATIE TORWALT



This post was inspired by one of my lovely friends Sarah from Falling Into You who did a similar post over on her blog. You should check her blog out!


XO, Danielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Danielle Joynt © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger