THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY FRIENDSHIP

Tuesday, 28 February 2017


One of my best friends / honorary sister / one of my all time favourite people ever turns SEVENTEEN today!!

Happy Birthday Jayde!

I can't believe it took us till our Fiji trip last september to realise just how well we click. It makes me sad to think that up until a few months ago we never really spoke to each other or saw each other at all outside of school. We missed out on what could have been years of an awesome friendship but you know what? Knowing that we have a few years of memories to make up on, makes me tremendously excited to see what we get up together in the years to come.

Thank you for all of the inside jokes, the hours of endless laughter, experiencing the awkward moments on Beachcomber Island with me, the adventures, the arguments over who gets to pay for each others meal, the cheesecake eating and the nights we didn't get home till a ridiculous hour of the morning. I couldn't be prouder to say that I got to experience one of the best summer holidays of my life thanks to you and the other members of our Girl Gang. I can't imagine my life without this little dysfunctional family of ours - we're in too deep now to loose the friendship anyhow.

I'm praying that your senior year is one of the most memorable for you yet and that we get to spend just as much time together as we did this holidays. I'm looking forward to our lunch dates, after church hangs and spontaneous weekend adventures. Seventeen is going to be SO good to you, I'm certain of it.

Love you long time Apple.


XO, Danielle



PS, I reluctantly accept defeat to the fact that you are the favourite triplet BUT only because it's your birthday ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Danielle Joynt © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger