LAST NIGHT WE HAD OUR GRAD DINNER

Friday, 25 November 2016

TOP: Forever New, PANTS: Forever New, SHOES: Rubi, EARRINGS: Forever New {SIMILAR}

I officially graduated last night and let me just tell you, it feels so good!

Getting to spend one last night together celebrating each other and the years we've spent making some of the best memories was something I will forever cherish and the fact that we got to dress up to do so makes it even better. We received our official graduation certificates, reminisced through the form of a quiz - run by none other than one of best friends Nevada and I, ate some pretty delicious food and accepted Most-Likely-To awards delegated by the prefects. It was no surprise that I got Most Likely to Never Leave Elim seeing as I am going back next year to work at the church hahah. I really am going to miss this amazing bunch of people but I'm so looking forward to what the next year is going to bring because I am so certain that God has some pretty awesome things in store for all of us.

But guys, I'm officially graduated and it feels SO GOOD!!


XO, Danielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Danielle Joynt © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger