MOUNT VICTORIA PHOTO DUMP

Tuesday, 9 August 2016


Over these last few weeks I've come to realise something, friendship is hard. You never know when just the right group of people are going to come around the corner. But when they do, it's going to make all the other friendships that didn't work out make a whole lot more sense as to why the didn't. I've been doing this whole friendship thing for eighteen years now and you'd think that things would seem to get easier and less confusing. But in actual fact it kinda does the opposite. Life is funny like that sometimes. The one thing that is starting to make sense to me though is the fact that if someone is meant to be in your life, no matter how many times you drift apart they'll always find a way of comimg back. But even so, when we find someone or a group of people (like the ones in the pictures above) that we know for sure we want to have by our sides - we need to make sure that we do everything we can to keep them there. If we don't they have no reason to stick around because we haven't given them one.

Friendship is something we can't live without, when we find the right people thats when we understand why. I'm lucky enough to have found the group of friends that make me feel like I have a second family and it's the best thing. I know I'm only eighteen and have plenty of years ahead of trial and error left for me to experience friendship wise, but I just feel like it's all started to make a little more sense to me lately. Finding a group of people who make you happy and excited about the world around you is an amazing thing and those are the people that you should strive to surroud yourself with.

These photographs were shot by one of my amazing friends Dexter Cheng, to check out more of his work or hit to him up for an inquiry you can check out his insta HERE.


XO, Danielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Danielle Joynt © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger