COLOURPOP // ULTRA MATTE LIP

Monday, 18 July 2016


I've never been one to wear lipstick on the daily however lately as I've been getting more and more into make-up and watching tutorials I've found myself purchasing more than I would like to admit. The latest edition to my growing make-up collection are a couple of Colourpop Ultra Matte Lipsticks. I've heard many bloggers and youtubers rave about the colourpop products and have friends buy and aboslutely love them. Buying a couple of products to try out seemed to be a win-win situation in my books so I decided to go for the Ultra Matte Lips in what I thought wouldn't be as bold colours as they turned out to be once they'd arrived. For someone who doesn't wear a lot of lipstick they're quite a bold statement and definitley wouldn't go with everything however I can not wait to wear them out. I'm not sure about the darkest one of the two colours that I chose, but I'm really feeling the lighter colour and am already planning when I can wear it first. Overall, I'm super stoaked with the products, they feel good on, are true to the product description and seem as if they would last majority of the day. Thanks colourpop, can't wait to try these out and hopefully buy some more products in the future. Between you and me, I have my eye on a couple of their lippy sticks I think I might just try out next.

If you want to check out the Ultra Matte Lip range on their website you can click HERE.

The two colours I purchased are Bianca and Tulle, which you can find HERE and HERE.


XO, Danielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Danielle Joynt © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger