MY FRIENDS HAVE FORMED A GANG

Tuesday, 24 May 2016

























It seems to me that I can never go out with my friends without something weird, scary or embarrassing taking place in the process. A normal night for us? It just doesn't happen. In my opinion though it's not always a bad thing. It simply means that we've got a lot of stories to tell, a lot of priceless memories that we've made and we've had moments we've shared that will always be able to bring us back together for a good laugh. Last night was no different.

I genuinely thought I was going to die.

It was 12:30am on a Friday night, pitch black and had just stopped pouring with rain. We'd just finished up Big Night Out at youth and the Whangarei boys were up for the weekend staying with Jeremy. The naughty north-east crew had had a similar idea to us in terms of food and had relocated to Magic Tea next door while we were enjoying our bubble tea at Momo. We had no idea that they had even come to the same place as we had let alone the fact that they had been waiting for us to exit the building. In attempt to escape the rain we decided to make a quick dash to the car while it has somewhat settled down. Earlier when we had arrived at Momo the car park had been full so we had to park next to the road meaning that when we left we had to walk a little bit to get back. We were half way there when a crowd of boys in dark hoods and scary pink masks came running over towards us yelling and chanting at the top of their lungs. Okay, if it had been during the day and not half past twelve on a Friday night I don't think I would have panicked as much, however it was pitch black, late at night, slightly raining and the only thing running through my mind is "they're going to do something to us. We're gonna die." So I made a beeline to the car. When the other two of my friends failed to follow, I turned to see Meritxell pretty much pooping her pants out of fright and Chermayne standing staring at them confused. When I went to take a closer look at the gang of boys in pink masks I immediately picked Jeremy out of the lot and realised it was only naughty north. They came up to me with their masks in my face genuinely freaking me out even thought I knew it was only my friends. I can only laugh about it now but I was seriously scared at the time.

So a bunch of photos and relieved but nervous laughs later we were on our way home receiving snapchats of more terror they were causing some of our friends. Looks like they went to Shanae's at 3am, bet that would have turned into an interesting situation. Hahahaha.


XO, Danielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Danielle Joynt © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger